• Improves the appearance of varicose veins.
• Hydrates skin, helping to reduce tendency to drying.
• Regular application improves softness.
• May improve general condition of skin.
How it Works
Ingredients in this formula help to tone skin, improve the look of saggy veins, may improve the appearance of stretch marks and weeping skin, and promote skin health and appearance.
The extracts contained in Vari-Gone Cream are provided in a base of natural skin cosmetic ingredients to promote improved appearance of unsightly varicose veins. Vari-Gone Cream may also be used to improve the general appearance of skin and to minimize the unsightliness of spider veins.
Nature’s Sunshine Advantage
The personal care products of Natures’s Sunshine are unmatched in their quality and reliability. Vari-Gone Cream is no exception. Its revitalizing extracts are combined in special quantities designed to help you take the best care of your skin possible. And they’re provided in an all-natural skin conditioning base, to help you take care of not only the condition of your skin, but its appearance as well.
• Horse Chestnut – helps tone the skin.
• Butcher’s Broom – is effective in improving the look of saggy veins.
• Aloe Vera – has long been used to improve the appearance of stretch marks and weeping skin.
• Yellow Sweet Clover – has traditionally been applied externally on patchy unsightly skin to improve its look.
Water, safflower seed oil, isopropyl palmitate, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, Melilotus officinalis extract, Ruscus aculeatus root extract, horse chestnut seed extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, menthol, dimethicone, inulin lauryl carbamate, aminomethyl propanol, carbomer, disodium EDTA, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol and phenoxyethanol.
Apply the cream to leg, calf and thigh. Apply in the early morning and again at bedtime.
Note Do not take internally. Individuals who are taking prescription anti-coagulant medicines should consult their health care providers before using this product.