Since early times, the Chinese have used the combination Sheng Mai to strengthen the vital energies of the body. NSP offers this same herbal combination in the form of Trigger Immune (formerly known as IMM-C), to help your body stay strong despite the many physical pressures of modern society. If you suffer from fatigue or degenerative disease, or if you just want to keep yourself fortified against everyday hazards, Trigger Immune may be a wise choice for you.
• Nutritionally enhances the body’s ability to respond to weakening forces.
• Helps guard against nutrient depletion.
• Fortifies the circulatory system.
Nature’s Sunshine (NSP) Advantage
Only NSP offers this unique blend of herbs that support the body’s immune function. Trigger Immune is based on a special combination of astragalus and ganoderma and contains 16 additional herbs that form a comprehensive approach to immune strengthening. It is a general tonic formula designed to stimulate immune response. Trigger Immune promotes blood circulation— an important part of immune enhancement – and facilitates healing.
The key ingredients in Trigger Immune are astragalus and ganoderma.
• Astragalus root contains mucilaginous compounds that enhance the immune response, increasing the production of lymphocytes and macrophages. Because of its natural ability to strengthen the heart, astragalus has been used to treat fatigue, debility and infection.
• Ganoderma contains bitter compounds that increase coronary blood flow, lower blood pressure, lower blood cholesterol and allow the heart to function more efficiently on less oxygen.
These two herbs work in combination with the following herbs: Panax ginseng root, dang gui root, rehmannia root, epimedium leaf, eucommia bark, lycium fruit, peony root, polygala root, ligustrum fruit, schizandra fruit, atracyloddes rhizome, hoelen plant, achyranthes root, ophiopogon root, citris peel and licorice root.
Take 1 or 2 capsules with a meal daily.
NOTICE: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health care provider prior to taking this supplement.