Since early times, the Chinese have used the combination Sheng Mai to strengthen the vital energies of the body. NSP offers this same herbal combination in the form of Trigger Immune (formerly known as IMM-C), to help your body stay strong despite the many physical pressures of modern society. If you suffer from fatigue or degenerative disease, or if you just want to keep yourself fortified against everyday hazards, Trigger Immune may be a wise choice for you.
• Supports the immune system.
• Helps guard against nutrient depletion.
• Fortifies the circulatory system.
• Nutritionally enhances the body’s ability to respond to weakening forces.
How It Works
Trigger Immune is a combination of 18 herbs designed to support natural immunity. According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, this formula is designed to strengthen a weakened energy constitution. Its Chinese name sheng mai can be translated to mean “generate the pulse.” Trigger Immune is considered a general tonic formula. Its key herbs— schizandra, astragalus, tang-kuei, ginseng and ganoderma—build the immune system and promote energy.
Astragalus root, ginseng root, epimedium leaf, eucommia bark, ganoderma mushroom, lycium fruit, rehmannia root tuber, achyranthes root, tang-kuei root, atractylodes rhizome, citrus peel, hoelen sclerotium, ligustrum fruit, ophiopogon root tuber, peony root without bark, polygala root, schizandra fruit and licorice root.
The key ingredients in Trigger Immune are astragalus and ganoderma.
• Astragalus root contains mucilaginous compounds that enhance the immune response, increasing the production of lymphocytes and macrophages. Because of its natural ability to strengthen the heart, astragalus has been used to treat fatigue, debility and infection.
• Ganoderma contains bitter compounds that increase coronary blood flow, lower blood pressure, lower blood cholesterol and allow the heart to function more efficiently on less oxygen.
These two herbs work in combination with the following herbs: Panax ginseng root, dang gui root, rehmannia root, epimedium leaf, eucommia bark, lycium fruit, peony root, polygala root, ligustrum fruit, schizandra fruit, atracyloddes rhizome, hoelen plant, achyranthes root, ophiopogon root, citris peel and licorice root.
Take 3 capsules with a meal three times daily.