• May provide relief from occasional digestive upset like diarrhea, gas and bloating*
• Supports gastrointestinal health*
• Helps support healthy detoxification*
• Helps support the immune system*
• Is shelf-stable, requiring no refrigeration
• Contains prebiotic fiber conducive to the growth of friendly bacteria*
How It Works
Bacillus coagulans is a strain of friendly probiotic that is naturally heat-stable. It can also more readily withstand the stomach’s acidic environment, thereby better providing targeted support to the intestine and maintaining balance in the microbiome.*
Contains 3 billion CFU (colony forming units) of Bacillus coagulans per serving plus prebiotic fiber.
Take 1-3 capsules daily with a meal. Capsules may also be opened and sprinkled directly on food or mixed in beverages.