MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is a naturally occurring organic form of dietary sulfur needed by our bodies (in and around cells) every day to:
• Maintain the structure of proteins
• Protect cells and cell membranes
• Replenish the connections between cells
• Preserve the molecular framework of connective tissue
• Scavenges free radicals
In addition, MSM:
• Increases circulation
• Reduces inflammation
• Assists the body in resisting toxins, allergens, and parasites
• Aids proper intestinal function
Small amounts of sulfur are found naturally in raw foods, but may be lost through processing, heat, and drying.
Take two tablets with a meal three times daily.
Each tablet contains 750 mg. of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Other Ingredients: Cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid (vegetable), and magnesium stearate (vegetable).