Joint discomfort plagues an estimated 30 million Americans. Now you can support your joints externally as well as internally using topical applications of healthful nutrients.
New Nature’s Sunshine MSM/Glucosamine Cream combines the nutrients of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)with the cartilage-strengthening properties of Glucosamine to offer a nutritional cream for weary joints. Rub a little on trouble some joints to support feel and function.
MSM/Glucosamine Cream contains 4% glucosamine HCl and 2% MSM in a naturally derived cream base which aids absorption into the body.
- MSM provides the body with organic sulfur – essential to structure of several amino acids and proteins.
- MSM is also known for its immune-boosting and antioxidant properties.
- Studies show that low levels of MSM are linked with physical stress, tissue and organ malfunction, fatigue and decreased immunity.
Glucosamine is a building block of cartilage.Specifically, it helps form proteoglycans which are water-holding molecules that help keep water in the cartilage. An increase in body levels of Glucosamine increases the level of proteoglycans in the joints, thereby supporting healthy cartilage.
MSM/Glucosamine Cream provides nutrients that can enhance the appearance of skin, promoting softness and smoothness. Sufferers of mild and serious skin conditions often find relief with regular use.
The Nature’s Sunshine Advantage:
- Features an advanced liposome delivery system that allows cream to penetrate quickly and deeply
- Not greasy or tacky
- Supports joints, cartilage and connective tissue health
- Promotes skin health and appearance
- Protects skin from environmental damage, including UV exposure and pollution
- Contains only the finest natural and naturally based ingredients
- Contains no artificial colors, is fragrance-free and is not tested on animals
Success Story – Joint Problems: “I had a problem with the middle finger of my right hand. It was so painful at the top joint that I couldn’t use it. I decided to use the MSM/Glucosamine Cream on it and after four (4) days I could tell there was a difference – it didn’t hurt so much. Now a week and a half later, I can bend it and there is no pain at all and it’s almost back to normal.” S.C.