Sunshine Family Newsletter
February 6, 2009
Hope you’ve noticed the new or improved products that will arrive for next month’s sales. These will be announced at Leaders Conference and available afterwards.
• Refreshing Green Tea Gum! Try this new flavor of Nature’s Sweet Life Xylitol Gum. It’s fresh, light and a perfect alternative to mint flavors. Learn more
• Improved Stress Pack-includes Stress-J, Nutri-Calm®, AdaptaMax® and Nerve Eight! Now it’s reformulated to provide you with more of the nutrients your body needs to handle the effects of stress.
• Improved Natural Changes®-now with Super GLA! This popular 21-day program is designed to nourish the female glandular system and help balance hormone levels. Learn more
• Improved Pro-G-Yam® Cream-now paraben-free! Learn more about the benefits of Pro-G-Yam, a fragrance-free body cream containing progesterone and Mexican Wild Yam extract. Progesterone plays a vital role in maintaining hormone balance in the female body.
NSP’s Top 10
Knowing the top selling products helps to know where to focus since you know what people are buying. You might take note of what’s really hot and if you aren’t familiar with the products, make sure to spend some time learning about them and mentioning them to friends, family and customers.
2. Food Enzymes
3. CleanStart – Wild Berry
4. Silver Shield
5. Super Omega 3 EPA
6. Liquid Chlorophyll
7. Super Trio
9. Bifidophilus Flora Force
10. Co-Q10 Softgel
That list has certainly changed over the years. Here’s a continuing list of the next most popular products:
Tiao He Cleanse
LBS II Capsules
Everflex with HA
Online Natural Health Course
One you can take at your own pace. Not provided by NSP, but a nice option for those who learn well online: https://www.naturalhealthschool.com/
Note: Don’t send any prospective members to this site, because this is an active distributor’s site which they could sign up under and you then would loose them as a customer.
NSP’s Health and Education Seminars
February’s Product Focus NSP Webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 11th, 2008
Topic: Essential Fatty Acids
These are free. Register here:
The Presenter will be Laurence Smith. Laurence has had extensive personal and professional use of nautural supplements for his own personal benefit. As well as, Laurence has traveled extensively lecturing and teaching about Nature’s Sunshine’s products.
Join us for Brand New Seminars in 2009!
A brand-new NSP seminar will make its way to a city near you in 2009! This new seminar is the perfect way to continue your natural health training and is ideal for friends and clients who are new to herbs and natural medicine.
Composed of three modules, the new day-long seminar will start with an introduction to herbal medicine. After lunch, attendees will be treated to two additional modules, one covering the health implications of Candida albicans, and the other featuring the brain health research of Dr. Daniel Amen.
Cost $35, includes six-hour seminar plus great training materials.
For more information to see if the format of this program fits your business model, talk with NSP’s Customer Service Department at 1-800-223-8225.
|2/14/2009||English||Honolulu, HI||Ala Moana Hotel
410 Atkinson Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814
|2/21/2009||English||Chambersburg, PA||Four Points
1123 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201
|2/21/2009||English||Oak Lawn, IL||Hilton Oak Lawn
9333 S. Cicero Ave.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
|2/21/2009||English||Salt Lake City, UT||Sheraton Hotel
150 West 500 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
|2/21/2009||English||Tampa, FL||Hilton Tampa Westhore
2225 N. Louis Ave.
Tampa, FL 33607
|2/21/2009||English||Wasilla, AK||Lake Lucille Inn
1300 W Lake Lucille
Wasilla, AK 99654
|2/28/2009||English||Phoenix, AZ||Sheraton Crescent Hotel
2620 W. Dunlap Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85021
|2/28/2009||English||San Jose, CA||Doubletree Hotel
2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110
|3/7/2009||English||Bluffton, IN||Kingdom Academy
225 Ferguson Park Ct.
Bluffton, IN 46714
|3/7/2009||English||Clermont, FL||Lake Sumter CC. #204
1250 N. Hancock Rd.
Clermont, FL 34711
|3/7/2009||English||Portland, OR||Embassy Suites
7900 N.E. 82nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97220
|3/7/2009||English||Tyler, TX||Ramada Hotel
3310 Troup Highway
Tyler, TX 75701
|3/7/2009||English||Whippany, NJ||Marriott Hanover
1401 Rt. 10 E.
Whippany, NJ 07981
|3/14/2009||English||El Segundo, CA||Embassy Suites LAX South
1440 E. Imperial Ave.
El Segundo, CA 90224
|3/14/2009||English||Greensburg, PA||Four Points by Sheraton
100 Sheraton Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
|3/14/2009||English||Modesto, CA||Best Western Inn & Suites
1415 E. Yosemite
Modesto, CA 95336
|3/21/2009||English||Augusta, GA||Doubletree Hotel Augusta
2651 Perimeter Pkwy.
Augusta, GA 30909
|3/21/2009||English||Canton, OH||Courtyard Marriott
4375 Metro Circle NW
Canton, OH 44720
|3/21/2009||English||Clarksville, TN||Hilton Garden Inn Clarksville
290 Alfred Thun Road
Clarksville, TN 37040
|3/21/2009||English||Sandston, VA||Doubletree Richmond Airport
5501 Eubank Road
Sandston, VA 23150
|3/21/2009||English||Tulsa, OK||Tulsa Renaissance Hotel
6808 S. 107th East Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74133
|3/28/2009||English||Corydon, IN||First Capital Christian Church
305 Oliver St.
Corydon, IN 47112
|3/28/2009||English||Kohler, WI||American Club – Appley Theater
505 Highland Drive
Kohler, WI 53044
|3/28/2009||English||Leominster, MA||Four Points
99 Erdman Way
Leominster, MA 01453
|3/28/2009||English||Omaha, NE||Omaha Regency Hotel
10220 Regency Circle
Omaha, NE 68114
|4/4/2009||English||Myerstown, PA||Lantern Lodge
411 North College St.
Myerstown, PA 17067
|4/18/2009||English||Austin, TX||Embassy Suites Hotel
5901 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78723
|4/18/2009||English||Memphis, TN||Hilton Memphis
939 Ridge Lake Boulevard
Memphis, TN 38120
|4/25/2009||English||Ann Arbor, MI||Kensington Court
610 Hilton Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
|4/25/2009||English||Asheville, NC||Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Ave.
Asheville, NC 28804
|4/25/2009||English||Marietta, OH||Comfort Inn
700 Pike Street
Marietta, OH 45750
|4/25/2009||English||Oklahoma City, OK||Oklahoma City Marriott
3233 NW Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
|5/2/2009||English||Albuquerque, NM||Embassy Suites Hotel
1000 Woodward Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
|5/2/2009||English||Joplin, MO||Holiday Inn
3615 Range Line Road
Joplin, MO 64804
|5/2/2009||English||Rochester, NY||Marriott – Rochester Airport
1890 West Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14615
|8/1/2009||English||Houston, TX||Marriott Houston at Greenspoint
255 N. Sam Houston Parkway East
Houston, TX 77060
|9/12/2009||English||Denver, CO||Doubletree Hotel
3203 Quebec St.
Denver, CO 80207
|9/12/2009||English||Middleburg Heights, OH||Crowne Plaza Airport
7230 Engle Road
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
|10/17/2009||English||Hutchinson, KS||Grand Prarie Hotel
1400 N. Lorraine
Hutchinson, KS 67501
|11/7/2009||English||Philadelphia, PA||Embassy Suites – Airport
9000 Bartram Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19153
|11/14/2009||English||Round Rock, TX||Wingate Hotel
1209 North I-35
Round Rock, TX 78664
Finding New Members
Many Managers attended the 2008 Business Symposium held the day before National Convention at Washington, D.C. They benefited from the ideas and inspiration presented by industry leaders and fellow NSP Managers. This month, we want to share some tips from the Spanish symposium.
Benito Grullón, a Sr. Divisional Manager from Santiago, in the D.R., shared techniques for finding new people. Long before a friend introduced Benito to Nature’s Sunshine, he suffered many health problems. A month and a half after he signed up with NSP, his problems had abated. He was enthusiastic to share with his friends his experience with Nature’s Sunshine.
He worked very hard selling products, but he learned that networking and duplicating himself was a better way to help more people. He stopped selling "people to people," and started teaching, working and building a group. A little more than a year later, he is on his way to becoming a National Manager.
Benito’s suggestions in his own words:
* ALWAYS carry flyers, pamphlets, invitations and other sales tools with you. I even have a video on my cell phone about colon cleansing. Even if I am in a hurry, I have a way to present NSP products to people.
* Forget about being embarrassed. Wherever you are, talk about NSP with EVERYBODY. Look around you. Start a conversation by asking about favorite hobbies. People feel comfortable talking about their own interests. Then they open their minds and hearts. You can do it while walking, or waiting at a bus stop, in line at the bank, while traveling, anywhere! Share this tremendous health and business opportunity.
* Be Nature’s Sunshine: Go to bed and rise up thinking of NSP. Everywhere I go, I wear clothing with the NSP logo, so people can identify me with NSP.
* Remember to always treat all prospects with respect.
* Live in harmony with your neighbor. Never lose sight of the people in your group. They are the pillars, the supports and roof of your business. They are waiting for you to have the courage, passion and desire to teach them the business.
* It doesn’t matter where a person is in your group; treat him or her with the same care and enthusiasm you share with everybody. In time, he or she will be excited to work with you.
* Help other people. Cast your bread upon the waters, because in the way you give, you will receive
* Teach your group members the details and strategies of group development.
* Keep them enthused. Sometimes a simple phone call is enough. They need to know that you care.
Congratulations to Nathan and Kelley Howlett on their new addition to the family. Jordan Clay was born on January 9th – 8 lbs/14oz and 21 in. long. That makes four (4) boys. I told Nathan I have no words for my admiration of Kelley with four boys in the house now. We got to see some adorable photos of the newborn and some action shots of the older ones.
Our Website Resources For You
The Herbs Place has years of archived natural health newsletters and nearly 2000 web pages of content accessible through the search engine. You can also find natural solutions by using our online catalog. Testimonials can’t be shown on The Herbs Place due to FTC/FDA laws, so we provide success stories on The Frugal Life site. Use this to find out what others have used for many health problems.
Find herbal success stories for pets in the pet area of The Herbs Place website. Also check out our dedicated pet website, Healthy Pet Corner, which has years of archived pet newsletters. Use the search engine there.
About This Mailing
This newsletter is mailed monthly. We also send out 1-2 other emails a month if there’s training or something important to share. If you do not wish to be on this business mailing, use the unsubscribe link below.
The content of this monthly newsletter is directed to members doing a Nature’s Sunshine business in The Herbs Place organization. Any benefits or offers in them are directed solely to this group of people.